Simple but best!!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Randomization.

Scrolled all over, i present to you random pictures BEHIND THE SCENE from C:\Documents and Settings\Jeremy.JOE-0EE31014AAC\My Documents\My Pictures\The Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Screenshots\DCIM\100OLYMP... hahahaha... sit back and enjoy..

5 Cengal class of 2006.Not all but mostly at least...



Thank you buddy , girlfriend , k9 , emojoe and surfer..I will not forget that night!



Before clubbing , both of them already high , imagine after?hehe..



Jeremy + Aiman = ?



Charmaine The Hengtai has new eyeliners. from sasa.



Charmaine The Hengtai has a new bag too.from ushasuganwpawrnjlwq8-@#$%^&



I love this horny/turning-me-on face.


I love this cute/adorable face.



I love this happy/jovial face.


There's gotta be something i dont love. THis pei one.. hehehe..




Charmaine The Hengtai's quite-new-college-bag. Ripcurl , fuiyoh! She claims this pic is artistic.




Charmaine The Hengtai had a cut =(




Batu Feringgi view.
The SHIP....



Yes, Bernice The Sister and Wati The Kakak



Mayonnaise on Melinda's Roxy purse.




The SHIP.


From left , auntie Theresa , Bernice , Julian , Papa , Erica The Cousin , Mummy and finally Kakak, my kakak was wearing a T with F word on it, cool? yea my maid...



YOU JUST GOT RANDOMIZED.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwww. ugly pictures of me. the best one is the one of the cut on my hand. i think that's my best angle, really.

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home