Simple but best!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It is this time of the year!

Palms were sweaty. Knees weak and arms were heavy. I dragged my heavy feet to my bedroom's window. I tried peeping out a little and needless to investigate further I know what was happening. The sun was burning hot and I need not think more. That should be the answer why I was sweating and breathing heavily. WAIT! That was not just it! Sudden thoughts crossed my mind and told me tomorrow is not an ordinary day. Premonition that tomorrow should be SOMETHING that caused my body to react like that! But NO! I still couldn't figure out what was happening? As i wandered through the garden in front of my house thinking what is so great about tomorrow, I could see few children were playing with swings and slides. Little did I know, tomorrow is already February. February is coming. Yes it should be! Now when the smoke clears and the dust has settled, there is only one reason why my body is acting like that. It's not a bad thing yet I'm so happy that my body was so obedient hinting me before tomorrow comes. IT IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR! It is my bffs' birthday. Kenneth's and Louise's day is on the 1st of FEB. I should have known better! Last but not least, it is also my another bff's birthday.. Tracia's!!!

Better than drinking Hennessy.
Better than having a whole group to smile sideway.
Better than having DINNER romantically.
Better than eating nasi lemak antarabangsa with ***!
Better than drinking FULLAMAK SOUP!
Better than hugging someone and wishes HER merry Xmas and win 10 bucks!
Better than getting BUFF!
Better than burning the MANCHESTER CITY present you supposed to give me!
Better than getting a ChupaChups Tee shirt from Hongkong!
Better than winning 10 matches PARLAY!
Better than being the only winner in the POKER table!
Better than working in Trump Tower!
Better than inventing Microsoft!
OMG OMG OMG... DON'T CARE BOUT CHINESE YEAR ALREADY, I WILL BLAST TOMORROW INSTEAD! YAY!

On the brighter side..
It has been a great five months.. and still counting...


THANKS FOR BEING IN MY LIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home