Simple but best!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Julian.

14/04/2007
Everyone knows that a sibling is supposedly a home slice to us. Maybe the closest. Some don't really treat them as one. Oh well , i might be that some. The only reward of virtue is virtue, the only way to have a brother is to be one. I did for once. Ha ha... Perfect, it was really like one helluva house party , everyone didn't really deck out. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made a brother like me =)

The preparation and the sequel of this , well , i don't want to explain it. Yes , I admit it was kinda difficult to hold one good surprise party. Especially it made my eyes play some illusion on me, 2 pm , credit - rm 6 + , 11pm , rm 0.00 I still don't believe what i saw when i pressed *122*















































DAM LAZY TO PUT CAPTIONS FOR THE PICTURES CAUSE I NEED TO BLOG FOR IVAN BOUT HIS 2kg FISH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home