Simple but best!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fun! at the playground

(Shuwen blogging)

Yesterday, I was at the playground with a friend. So while he was playing football with a bunch of very loud and annoying and rude kids, I was sitting at the swing alone; looking around.. swinging.. looking around.. watching the kids and all.

Then this pudgy little girl that looked like a boy with curly hair asked a man, who I presume is her daddy, "Daddy, where's God? Is God in heaven? *looks up at the sky*"

Another pudgy little kid, this time I'm sure he's a boy, and I presume to be her brother says, "Yeah, daddy, is God in heaven? Where's heaven? *looks up at the sky*"

Daddy then says, "Ya God is in heaven. In outer space. Heaven is in outer space. Very very faraway."

I looked at the man and he looks at me and I smiled. He sheepishly looks back at the newspaper he was reading.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Whaaaaat? Not funny meh.

Oh then my friend and I wanted to ditch that group of very loud and annoying and rude kids so we went to sit in front of that abandoned bungalow again but the kids eventually found us and started calling us gangsters cos they saw us smoking. Wtf is up with kids nowadays. Geeeeeeeeeez.

1 Comments:

Blogger JeremyChee said...

i think the whole point of the story was to explain how she enjoyed that 'friend' company. hhahaa

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home