Simple but best!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm not telling who.Don't ask me!

This girl doesn't want the audience to recognize her, so i helped by censoring her eyes.
She claims that those 4 pics below are ugly. oh well, i respect her and decided not to tell you all her name. I always do respect her =D


BEFORE SHE CUT HER HAIR.






YEAH AFTER =D



On top of that , guess who i had my hi-tea with today?? finally after few decades.. my hengtai,CHARMAINE KON LI JEN was free today, sometimes she just love to act busy =)


p/s : you all sure cannot guess the girl up there because i censored her eyes di, so dont even try =D
*ahem* lol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA. HA. you are SO funny. I laughed so hard, had my share of exercise, guess I won't be going to the gym! <3

12:55 AM

 
Blogger JeremyChee said...

blackmail?

12:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't recognise her even without the censor. *whistles*

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home